765. Beck, P., A. F. Goncharov, J. A. Montoya, V. V. Struzhkin, B. Militzer, R. J. Hemley, and H. K. Mao, Response to "Comment on 'Measurements of the thermal diffusivities at high-pressure using a transient heating technique'" [Appl. Phys. Lett. 95, 096101 (2007)] Appl. Phys. Lett. 95, 096102 (2009).
764. Lee, M. S., J. A. Montoya, and S. Scandolo, Thermodynamical stability of layered structures in compressed CO2, Phys. Rev. B 79, 144102 (2009).
763. Merkel, S., C. Tome, and H. R. Wenk, A modeling analysis of the influence of plasticity on high pressure deformation of hcp-Co, Phys. Rev. B 79, 064110 (2009).
762. Gregoryanz, E. and A. F. Goncharov, Comment on "High-pressure melting curve of nitrogen and the liquid-liquid phase transition, Phys. Rev. Lett., 102, 049601 (2009).
761. Goncharov, A. F., C. Sanloup, N. Goldman, J. C. Crowhurst, S. Bastea, L. E. Fried, N. Guignot, M. Mezouar, and Y. Meng, Dissociative melting of ice at high pressure, J. Chem. Phys., 130, 124514 (2009).
760. Oganov, A. R., J. Chen, C. Gatti, Y. Ma, Y. Ma, C. W. Glass, Z. Liu, and T. Yu, Ionic high-pressure form of elemental boron, Nature, 457, 863-867 (2009).
759. Oelker, E. N., H. Bhat, E. Soignard, and J. L. Yarger, Pressure-induced transformations in crystalline and vitreous PbGeO3, Solid State Comm., 149, 1940-1943 (2009).
758. Mohanty, P., Y. Fei, and K. Landskron, Synthesis of periodic mesoporous coesite, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 174, 159-164 (2009).
757. Zhang, S. J., X. C. Wang, Q. Q. Liu, Y. X. Lv, H. Yu, J. F. Lin, Y. S. Zhao, L. Wang, Y. Ding, H. K. Mao, and C. Q. Jin, Superconductivity at 31 K in "111" type iron arsenide superconductor Na1-x FeAs induced by pressure, Eur. Phys. Lett. 88, 47008 (2009).
756. Hemley, R. J., G. W. Crabtree, and M. V. Buchanan, Energy challenges for materials in extreme environments, Phys. Today, 62, 32-37 (2009).
755. Gleason, A. E., B. Chen, and R. Jeanloz, Grain-boundary effects in Brillouin scattering at ambient and high pressure, Geophys. Res. Lett. , 36 L23309 (2009.
754. Liang, Q., C. S. Yan, Y. Meng, J. Lai, S. Krasnicki, H. K. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, Recent advances in high-growth rate single-crystal CVD diamond, Diamond Rel. Mater., 18, 689-703 (2009).
753. Chellappa, R. S., M. Somayazulu, and R. J. Hemley, Rhenium reactivity with H2O-O2 mixtures at high pressures, High Press. Res., 29, 792-799 (2009).
752. Lozano, A., Nonlinear coherent vibrational spectroscopy of energetic material surfaces, Masters Thesis, University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign (2009).
751. Zou, Y., B. Liu, L. Wang, D. Liu, S. D. Yu, P. Wang, T. Wang, M. Yau, Q. Li, B. Zou, T. Cui, G. Zou, T. Wagberg, B. Sundqvist, and H. K. Mao, Rotational dynamics of confined C60: Near IR Raman studies under high pressure, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. , 106, 22135-22138 (2009).
750. Lyubutin, I. S., A. G. Gavriliuk, K. F. Frolov, J. F. Lin, and I. A. Troyan, High-spin low-spin stransition in Mg0.75Fe0.25MO magnesiowustite at high pressures under hydrostatic conditions, J. Exp. Theor. Phys. Lett., 90, 617-622 (2009).
749. Hsieh, W. P., B. Chen, P. Keblinski, and D. Cahill, Pressure-tuning of the thermal conductivity of a layerd crystal, muscovite, Phys. Rev. Lett., 80, 180302 (2009).
748. Lucas, P., E. A. King, O. Gulbiten, J. L. Yarger, E. Soignard, and B. Bureau, Bimodal phase percolation model for the structure of Ge-Se glasses and the existence of the intermediate phase, Phys. Rev. B, 80, 214114 (2009).
747. Ravindran, T. R., A. F. Goncharov, M. Somayazulu, and R. J. Hemley, Melting curve of oxygen at high pressure, Proceedings of the 54th DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, 181-182 (2009).
746. Lavina, B., P. Dera, R. T. Downs, V. Prakapenka, M. L. Rivers, S. Sutton, and M. Nicol, Siderite at lower mantle conditions and the effects of the pressure-induced spin-pairing transition, Geophys. Res. Lett., 36, L23306 (2009).
745. Chellappa, R., M. Somayazulu, V.V. Struzhkin, T. Autrey and R.J. Hemley, Pressure-induced complexation of NH3BH3-H2, J. Chem. Phys., 131, 224515 (2009).
744. Zhang, C., W. Yi, L.L. Sun, X.J. Chen, R.J. Hemley, H.K. Mao, W. Lu, X.L. Dong, L.G. Bai, J. Liu, A.F. Moreira Dos Santos, J.J. Molaison, C.A. Tulk, G.F. Chen, N.L. Wang and Z.X. Zhao, Pressure-induced lattice collapse in Fe1.05Te, Phys. Rev. B, 80, 144519 (2009).
743. Struzhkin, V. V., H. K. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, High-pressure synchrotron x-ray spectroscopy, in Perspectives in Materials Characterization (ed. G. Amarendra), 151-178 (Universities Press (India) Private Limited, Hyderabad, India, 2009).
742. Wang, K., D. Duan, R. Wang, D. Liu, L. Tang, T. Cui, B. Liu, Q. Cui, J. Liu, B. Zou, and G. Zou, Pressure-induced phase transition in hydrogen-bonded supramolecular adduct formed by cyanuric acid and melamine, J. Phys. Chem. B, 113, 14719-14724 (2009).
741. Zhang, F. X., J. W. Wang, M. Lang, J. M. Zhang, R. C. Ewing, and L. A. Boatner, High-pressure phase transitions of ScPO4 and YPO4, Phys. Rev. B, 80, 184114 (2009).
740. Lucas, M. S., I. Halevy, O. Delaire, M. Winterrose, T. Swan-Wood, J. Hu, M. Lerche, M. Y. Hu, and B. Fultz, Effects of vacancies and pressure on properties of B2 FeAl, Phys. Rev. B, 80, 214303 (2009).
739. Catalli, K., S. H. Shim, V. B. Prakapenka, J. Zhao, W. Sturhahn, P. Chow, Y. Xiao, H. Liu, H. Cynn, and W. J. Evans, Spin state of ferric iron in MgSiO3 perovskite and its effects on elastic properties, Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 219, 68-75 (2009).
738. Cuenya, R. B., J. R. Croy, L. K. Ono, A. Naitabdi, H. Heinrich, W. Keune, J. Zhao, W. Sturhahn, E. E. Alp, and M. Hu, Phonon density of states of self-assembled isolated Fe-rich Fe-Pt alloy nanoclusters, Phys. Rev. B, 80, 125412 (2009).
737. Grocholski, B., S. H. Shim, W. Sturhahn, J. Zhao, Y. Xiao, and P. C. Chow, Spin and valence states of iron in (Mg0.8F0.2)SiO3 perovskite, Geophys. Res. Lett., 36, 124303 (2009).
736. Xie, S., Y. Song, and Z. Liu, In situ high-pressure study of ammonia borane by Raman and IR spectroscopy, Can. J. Chem., 87, 1235-1247 (2009).
735. Yamanaka, T., T. Okada, and Y. Nakamoto, Electron density distribution and static dipole moment of KNbO3 at high pressure, Phys. Rev. B, 80, 094108 (2009).
734. You, S., Z. Li, L. Yang, C. Dong, L. Chen, C. Jin, J. Hu, G. Shen, and H. K. Mao, High pressure induced coordination evolution in chain compound Li2CuO2, J. Solid State Chem., 182, 3085-3090 (2009).
733. Yu, S., Z. Liu, W. Q. Han, and R. J. Hemley, Synchrotron infrared and x-ray studies of bornon nitrides nanotubes under high pressure, in Proceedings of the Joing AIRAPT-22 and HPCJ-50 International Conference on High Pressure Science and Technology 41 (Tokyo, Japan, 2009).
732. Tschauner, O., P. D. Asimov, N. Kostandova, T. J. Ahrens, C. Ma, S. Sinogeikin, Z. Liu, S. Fakra, and N. Tamura, Ultrafast growth of wadsleyite in shock-produced melts and its implications for early solar system impact processes, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 106, 13691-13695 (2009).
731. Wang, S., H. K. Mao, X. J. Chen, and W. L. Mao, High pressure chemistry in the H2-SiH4 system, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 106, 14763-17467 (2009).
730. Wang, S., W. L. Mao, and T. Autrey, Bonding in boranes and their interactions with molecular hydrogen at extreme conditions, J. Chem. Phys., 131, 144508 (2009).
729. Wenk, H. R., Large strain shearing of halite: Experimental and theoretical evidence for dynamic texture changes, Earth Planet Sci. Lett., 280, 205-210 (2009).
728. Wenk, H. R., N. Barton, M. Bortolotti, S. Vogel, M. Voltolini, G. E. Lloyd, and G. E. Gonzalez, Dauphine twinning and texture memory in polycrystalline quartz. Part 3. Texture memory during phase transformation, Phys. Chem. Minerals, 36, 567-583 (2009).
727. Toledano, P., H. Katzke, A. F. Goncharov, and R. J. Hemley, Symmetry breaking in dense solid hydrogen, Phys. Rev. Lett., 103, 105301 (2009).
726. Shim, S. H., A. Bengtson, D. Morgan, W. Sturhahn, K. Catalli, J. Zhao, M. Lerche, A. Kubo, and V. Prakapenka, Electronic and magnetic structures of the postperovskite-type Fe2O3 - Implications for planetary magnetic records and deep interior transitions, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 106, 5508-5512 (2009).
725. Shieh, S. R., T. S. Duffy, Z. Liu, and E. Ohtani, High-pressure infrared spectroscopy of the dense hydrous magnesium silicates phase D and phase E, Phys. Earth Planet. Inter., 175, 106-114 (2009).
724. Sharma, A., G. D. Cody, and R. J. Hemley, In situ diamond-anvil cell observations of methanogenesis at high pressures and temperatures, Energ. Fuel., 23, 5571-5579 (2009).
723. Ojwang, J. G. O., R. A. van Santen, G. J. Kramer, A. C. T. van Duin, and W. A. Goddard III, Parametrization of a reactive force field for aluminum hydride, J. Chem. Phys., 131, 044501 (2009).
722. Pravica, M., B. Yulga, S. N. Tkachev, and Z. Liu, High-pressure far-and mid-infrared study of 1,3,5-triamino-2,4,6-trinitrobenzene, J. Phys. Chem. A, 113, 9133-9137 (2009).
721. Seagle, C. T., W. Zhang, D. L. Heinz, and Z. Liu, Far infrared dielectric and vibrational properties of non-stoichiometric wüstite at high pressure, Phys. Rev. B, 79, 014104 (2009).
720. Miyagi, L., S. Merkel, T. Yagi, N. Sata, Y. Ohishi, and H. R. Wenk, Diamond anvil cell deformation of CaSiO3 perovskite up to 49 GPa, Phys. Earth Planet. Inter., 174, 159-164 (2009).
719. Miyagi, L., Deformation and texture development in deep earth mineral phases: Implications for seismic anisotropy and dynamics, Ph.D. Thesis, University of California – Berkeley (2009).
718. Matthies, S. and H. R. Wenk, Transformations for monoclinic crystal symmetry in texture analysis, J. Appl. Cryst., 42, 564-571 (2009).
717. Strobel, T. A., M. Somayazulu, and R. J. Hemley, Novel pressure-induced interactions in silane-hydrogen, Phys. Rev. Lett., 103, 065107 (2009).
716. Song, Y., C. Murli, and Z. Liu, In situ high-pressure study of diborane by infrared spectroscopy, J. Chem. Phys., 131, 174506 (2009).
715. Stemshorn, A. K. and Y. K. Vohra, Structural stability and compressibility of Group IV transition metals based bulk metallic glasses, J. Appl. Phys., 106, 046101 (2009).
714. Zhang, F. W., V. Pointeau, L. C. Shuller, D. M. Raeman, M. Lang, Z. Liu, J. Hu, W. R. Panero, U. Becker, and R. C. Ewing, Structural transitions and electronic transfer in coffinite, USiO4, at high pressure, Am. Mineral., 94, 916-920 (2009).
713. Zhao, Q., G. Wen, Z. Liu, J. Yuan, D. Li, G. Zou, R. Zheng, S. P. Ringer, and H. K. Mao, High-density, vertically alligned crystlaline CrO2 nanorod arrays derived from chemical vapor deposition assisted by AAO templates, Chem. Commun., 26, 3949-3951 (2009).
712. Mei, Q., C. J. Benmore, R. Sharma, G. Sen, and J. L. Yarger, Intermediate range order in vitreous silica from a partial structure factor analysis, Phys. Rev. B, 78, 144204 (2009).
711. Lin, Z., L. Wang, J. Zhang, H. K. Mao, and Y. Zhao, Nanocrystalline tungsten carbide: As incompressible as diamond, Appl. Phys. Lett., 95, 211906 (2009).
710. Lin, Y., W. L. Mao, and H. K. Mao, Storage of molecular hydrogen in an ammonia borane compound at high pressure, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci.., 106, 8113-8116 (2009).
709. Liermann, H. P., S. Merkel, L. Miyagi, H. R. Wenk, G. Shen, H. Cynn, and W. J. Evans, Experimental method for in situ determination of material textures at simultaneous high pressure and high temperature by means of radial diffraction in the diamond anvil cell, Rev. Sci. Instrum., 80, 104501 (2009).
708. Lin, J. F., H. P. Scott, R. A. Fischer, Y. Y. Chang, I. Kantor, and V. B. Prakapenka, Phase relations of Fe-Si alloy in Earth's core, Geophys. Res. Lett., 36, L06306 (2009).
707. Lin, J. F., H. R. Wenk, M. Voltolini, S. Speziale, J. Shu, and T. Duffy, Deformation of lower mantle ferropericlase (Mg,Fe)O across the electronic spin transition, Phys. Chem. Minerals, 36, 585-592 (2009).
706. Liang, Q., C. S. Yan, Y. F. Meng, J. Lai, S. Krasnicki, H. K. Mao and R. J. Hemley, Enhancing the mechanical properties of CVD single-crystal diamond, J. Phys. Cond. Matt., 21 364215 (2009).
705. Kumar, R. S., S. Rekhi, D. Prabhakaran, M. Somayazulu, E. Kim, J. D. Cook, T. Stremmler, A. T. Boothroyd, M. R. Chance, and A. L. Cornelius, Structural studies on Na0.75CoO2 thermodynamic material at high pressure, Solid State Comm., 149, 1712-1716 (2009). ).
704. Kunz, M., K. Chen, N. Tamura, and H. R. Wenk, Residual stress and domain orientation in natural quartz, Am. Mineral., 94, 1059-1062 (2009).
703. Li, Q., B. Liu, L. Wang, R. Liu, B. Zou, T. Cui, G. Zou, Y. Meng, Z. Liu, and H. K. Mao, Synthesis of TiO2-B nanoribbons and their high pressure study, in Proceedings of the Joing AIRAPT-22 and HPCJ-50 International Conference on High Pressure Science and Technology 67 (Tokyo, Japan, 2009).
702. Kolesnikov, A. I., A. G. Kutcherov, and A. F. Goncharov, Dissociation and polymerization of methane under upper mantle conditions: implication for an abiotic origin of petroleum, Nat. Geophys., 2, 566-570 (2009).
701. Jackson, J. M., W. Sturhahn, O. Tschauner, M. Lerche, and Y. Fei, The behavior of iron in (Mg,Fe)SiO3 post-perovskite at megabar pressures, Geophys. Res. Lett., 36, L10301 (2009).
700. Iezzi, G., Z. Liu, and G. Della Ventura, Synthetic ANaB(NaxLi1-xMg1)CMg5Si8O22 (OH) 2 (with x - 0.6, 0.2 and 0) P21/m amphiboles at high pressure: A synchrotron infrared study, Phys. Chem. Minerals, 36, 343-354 (2009).
699. Goncharov, A. F., J. A. Montoya, N. Subramanian, V. V. Struzhkin, A. I. Kolesnikov, M. Somayazulu, and R. J. Hemley, Laser heating in the DAC: New pulsed and continuous technique, J. Synch. Radiation, 16, 769-772 (2009).
698. Gao, L., B. Chen, M. Lerche, E. E. Alp, W. Sturhahn, J. Zhao, H. Yavas, and J. Li, Sound velocities of compressed Fe3C from simultaneous synchrotron x-ray diffraction and nuclear resonant scattering measurements, J. Synch. Radiation, 16, 714-722 (2009).
697. Ganesh, P. and R. E. Cohen, Pressure induced phase transitions in PbTiO3, J. Phys.: Cond. Matt., 21, 064225 (2009).
696. Errandonea, D., R. S. Kumar, L. Gracia, A. Beltrán, S. N. Achary, and A. K. Tyagi, Experimental and theoretical investigation of ThGeO4 at high pressure, Phys. Rev. B, 80, 094101 (2009).
695. Freiman, Y. A., S. M. Tretyak, A. Grechnev, A. F. Goncharov, J. S. Tse, D. Errandonea, H. K. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, Lattice distortion of hcp solid helium under pressure, Phys. Rev. B, 80, 094112 (2009).
694. Dobrzhinetskaya, L. F., R. Wirth, D. Rhede, Z. Liu, and H. W. Green, Phlogopite and quartz lamellae in diamond-bearing diopside from marbles of the Kokchatev massif, Kazakhstan: Exsolution or replacemetn reaction?, J. Metamorphic. Geol., 27, 607-620 (2009).
693. Chen, J. Y., M. Kim, and C. S. Yoo, High structural stability of single wall carbon nanotube under quasi-hydrostatic high pressures, Chem. Phys. Lett., 479, 91-94 (2009).
692. Chen, J. Y. and C. S. Yoo, Physical and chemical transformations of sodium cyanide at high pressures, J. Chem. Phys, 131, 144507 (2009).
691. Dong, H., D. He, T. S. Duffy, and Y. Zhao, Elastic moduli and strength of nanocrystalline cubic BC2N from x-ray diffraction under nonhydrostatic compression, Phys. Rev. B, 79, 014105 (2009).
690. Aksoy, R., E. Selvi, and Y. Ma, X-ray diffraction study of molybdenum disulfide to 38.8 GPa, J. Phys. Chem. Solid, 21, 025403 (2009).
689. Aksoy, R., E. Selvi, R. Knudson, and Y. Ma, High pressure x-ray diffraction studies of titanium disulfide, J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 9, 3138-3140 (2009).
688. Bai, L., J. Liu, X. D. LI, S. Jiang, W. Xiao, Y. Li, L. Tang, Y. Zhang, and D. Zhang, Pressure-induced phase transformation in Cubic Gd2O3, J. Appl. Phys., 106, 073507 (2009).
687. Ding, Y., D. Haskel, Y. C. Tseng, E. Kaneshita, M. van Veenendaal, J. Mitchell, S. Sinogeikin, V. Prakapenka, and H. K. Mao, Pressure-induced magnetic transition in manganite (La0.75Ca0.25MnO3), Phys. Rev. Lett., 102, 237201 (2009).
686. Cheng, Y. Q., M. Xu, H. W. Sheng, Y. Meng, X. D. Han, and E. Ma, A body-centered-cubic polymorph of the Ge2Sb2Te5 phase change alloy, Appl. Phys. Lett., 95, 131904 (2009).
685. Jiang, F., J. Majzlan, S. Speziale, D. He, and T. S. Duffy, Single-crystal elasticity of diaspore, AlOOH, to 12 GPa by Brillouin scattering, Phys. Earth Planet. Inter., 170, 220-228 (2009).
684. Jiang, F., G. D. Gwanmesia, T. I. Dyuzheva, and T. S. Duffy, Elasticity of stishovite and acoustic mode softening under high pressure by Brillouin scattering, Phys. Earth Planet. Inter., 172, 235-240 (2009).
683. Winterrose, M. L., M. S. Lucas, A. F. Yue, I. Halevy, H. Jingzhu, M. Lerche, and B. Fultz, Pressure-induced electronic transition and invar behavior in Pd3Fe, Phys. Rev. Lett., 102, 237202 (2009).
682. Zha, C. S., S. Krasnicki, Y. F. Meng, C. S. Yan, J. Lai, Q. Liang, H. K. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, Composite chemical vapor deposition diamond anvils for high-pressure/high-temperature experiments, High Press. Res., 29, 317-324 (2009).
681. Stemshorn, A. K., Y. K. Vohra, P. M. Wu, F. C. Hsu, L. Y. Huang, M. K. Wu, and K. W. Yeh, Pressure-induced reversible amorphization in superconducting compound FeSe0.5Te0.5, High Press. Res., 29, 267-271 (2009).
680. Liu, D., W. W. Lei, K. Wang, G. Bao, F. Li, J. Hao, B. Liu, T. Cui, Q. Cui, and G. Zou, Compression and probing C-H***I hydrogen bonds of idoform under high pressure by x-ray diffraction and Raman scattering, J. Chem. Phys. B, 113, 7430-7434 (2009).
679. Li, Q., Y. Ma, A. R. Oganov, H. Wang, H. Wang, Y. Xu, T. Cui, H. K. Mao, and G. Zhou, Superhard monoclinic polymorph of carbon, Phys. Rev. Lett., 102, 175506 (2009).
678. Tsoi, G., A. K. Stemshorn, Y. K. Vohra, P. M. Wu, F. C. Hsu, L. Y. Huang, M. K. Wu, K. W. Yeh, and S. T. Weir, High pressure superconductivity in iron-based layered compounds studied using designer anvil diamonds, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter, 21, 232201 (2009).
677. Tkachev, S. N., M. Pravica, E. Kim, and P. F. Weck, Raman spectroscopic study of cyclopentane at high pressures, J. Chem. Phys., 130, 204505 (2009).
676. Kumar, R. S. and A. L. Cornelius, Structural phase transitions in RbBH4 under compression, J. Alloys Comp., 476, 5-8 (2009).
675. Hou, D., Y. Ma, C. Gao, J. Chaudhuri, R. G. Lee, and H. Yang, Compression of a crystalline ZnO nanotube: An experimental exploration of the B4 to B1 transition mechanism, J. Appl. Phys., 105, 104317 (2009).
674. Debassai, M., T. Matsuoka, J. J. Hamlin, J. S. Schilling, and K. Shimizu, Pressure-induced superconducting state of europium metal at low temperatures, Phys. Rev. Lett., 102, 197002 (2009).
673. Al-Khatatbeh, Y., K. K. M. Lee, and B. Kiefer, High-pressure behavior of TiO2 as determined by experiment and theory, Phys. Rev. B, 79, 134114 (2009).
672. Cohen, R. E., Undead layers breathe new life into electronics, Nature Mat., 8, 366 (2009).
671. George, L., V. Drozd, A. Durygin, J. Chen, and S. K. Saxena, Bulk modulus and the thermal expansion coefficient of mechano-chemically synthesized Mg2FeH6 from high temperature and high pressure studies, J. Hydro. Energy, 34, 3410-3416 (2009).
670. Goncharov, A. F., P. Beck, V. V. Struzhkin, B. D. Haugen, and S. D. Jacobsen, Thermal conductivity of lower mantle minerals, Phys. Earth Planet. Inter., 174, 24-32 (2009).
669. Hao, J., B. Zou, P. Zhu, C. Gao, W. Li, D. Liu, K. Wang, W. Lei, and Q. Cui, In situ x-ray observation of phase transitions in Mg2Si under pressure, Solid State Comm., 149, 689-692 (2009).
668. Hofmeister, A. M., K. M. Pitman, A. F. Goncharov, and A. K. Speck, Optical constants of silicon carbide for astrophysical applications. II. Extending optical functions from IR to UV using single-crystal absorption spectra, Astrophys. J., 696, 1502-1516 (2009).
667. Komabayashi, T., Y. Fei, Y. Meng, and V. Prakapenka, In-situ x-ray diffraction measurements of the γ-ε transition boundary of iron in an internally-heated diamond anvil cell, Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 282, 252-257 (2009).
666. Sun, L., W. Yi, L. Wang, J. Shu, S. Sinogeikin, Y. Meng, G. Shen, L. Bai, Y. Li, H. K. Mao and W. L. Mao, X-ray diffraction studies and equation of state of methane at 200 GPa, Chem. Phys. Lett., 473, 72-74 (2009).
665. Vennila, S., V. Drozd, L. George, S. K. Saxena, H. P. Liermann, A. C. Stowe, P. Berseth, D. Anton, and R. Zidan, Structural study of ball-milled Sodium Alanate under high pressure, J. Alloy Comp., 473, 576-578 (2009).
664. Turneaure, S. J., Y. M. Gupta, K. Zimmerman, K. Perkins, C. S. Yoo, and G. Shen, Real-time microstructure of shocked crystals using synchrotron x-rays, Science, 105, 053502 (2009).
663. Seagle, C. T., D. L. Heinz, Z. Liu, and R. J. Hemley, Synchrotron infrared reflectivity measurements of iron at high pressures, Appl. Optics, 48, 545-552 (2009).
662. Lyubutin, I. S., S. G. Ovchinnikov, A. G. Gavriliuk and V. V. Struzhkin, Spin-crossover-induced Mott transition and the other scenarios of metallization in 3dn metal comounds, Phys. Rev. B, 79, 085125 (2009).
661. Lin, J. F., A. G. Gavriliuk, W. Sturhahn, S. D. Jacobsen, J. Zhao, M. Lerche, M. Hu, and Z. Jenei, Synchrotron Mössbauer spectroscopic study of ferropericlase at high pressures and temperatures, Am. Mineral., 94, 594-599 (2009).
660. Lazicki, A., A. F. Goncharov, V. V. Struzhkin, R. E. Cohen, Z. Liu, E. Gregoryanz, C. Guillaume, H. K. Mao and R. J. Hemley, Anomalous optical and electronic properties of dense sodium, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 106, 6525-6528 (2009).
659. Goncharov, A. F., R. J. Hemley, and E. Gregoryanz, Comment on "The melting line of hydrogen at high pressures", Phys. Rev. Lett., 102, 149601 (2009).
658. George, L., V. Drozd, E. G. Bardaji, M. Fichtner, and S. K. Saxena, Structural phase transitions in Mg(BH4)2 under pressure, J. Phys. Chem. C, 113, 486-492 (2009).
657. Brown, K. E. and D. D. Dlott, High-pressure Raman spectroscopy of molecular monolayers adsorbed on a metal surface, J. Phys. Chem. C, 113, 5751-5757 (2009).
656. Ahart, M., M. Somayazulu, Z. G. Ye, R. E. Cohen, H. K. Mao and R. J. Hemley, High pressure Brillouin scattering of
Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3, Phys. Rev. B, 79, 132103 (2009).
655. Ahart, M., A. Hushur, Y. Bing, Z. G. Ye, R. J. Hemley, and S. Kojima, Critical slowing down of relaxation dynamics near the Curie temperature in the relaxor Pb(Sc0.5Nb0.5)O3, Appl. Phys. Lett., 94, 142906 (2009).
654. Errandonea, D., R. S. Kumar, F. J. Manjon, V. V. Ursaki, and E. V. Rusu, Post-spinel transformations and equation of state in ZnGa2O4: Determination at high pressure by in situ x-ray diffraction, Phys. Rev. B, 79, 024103 (2009).
653. Liang, Q., C. Y. Chin, J. Lai, C. S. Yan, Y. F. Meng, H. K. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, Enhanced growth of high quality single crystal diamond by MPCVD at high gas pressures, Appl. Phys. Lett., 94, 024103 (2009).
652. Pekala, M., V. Drozd, J. F. Fagnard, P. Vanderbemden, and M. Ausloos, Magneto transport characterization of the Sn-doped TbMnO3 manganites, J. Alloys Comp., 467, 35-40 (2009).
651. Wang, L., Y. Pan, Y. Ding, W. Yang, W. L. Mao, S. V. Sinogeikin, Y. Meng, G. Shen, and H. K. Mao, High-pressure induced phase transitions of Y2O3 and Y2O3:Eu3+, Appl. Phys. Lett., 94, 061921 (2009).
650. Zeng, Q. S., Y. Ding, W. L. Mao, W. Luo, A. Blomqvist, R. Ahuja, W. Yang, J. Shu, S. V. Sinogeikin, Y. Meng, D. L. Brewe, J. Z. Jiang, and H. K. Mao, Substitutional alloy of Ce and Al, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 106, 2515-2518 (2009).
649. Ganesh, P. and M. Widom, Liquid-liquid transition in supercooled silicon determined by first-principles simulation, Phys. Rev. Lett., 102, 075701 (2009).
648. Feldman, J. L., J. K. Johnson, and R. J. Hemley, Vibron hopping and bond anharmonicity in hot dense hydrogen, J. Chem. Phys., 130, 054502 (2009).